“Where does your hurt come from?”
FINE ON THE INSIDE, HURT ON THE INSIDE
What happens in life when you feel good health wise? Better than you have ever felt in your life, but you still are not happy. That is the feeling of so many people. They feel sick and go to the doctor’s office only to find out they’re good. So what is the issue with them feeling so bad? I have been down this road where I feel hurt but I am not hurt. What could it possibly be that is making me hurt so bad. And I have written in prior posts how I have dealt with depression in my life. Where does this come from?
PLACES OF ORIGIN
Now, we can look to all these scientific reasons why we are physically healthy but mentally broken. It could be a chemical imbalance, or you are worrying about issues that are out of your control. People who consistently stress are the hypochondriacs and more severe are those who suffer from Munchausen Syndrome. Is there a definite way to cure such issues with people internally? Will there ever come a day where we figure out a cure for hurt, anxiety, and depression; best guess is no.
There are ways that you can fix such issues. Now, that doesn’t mean everyone will be cured, but there are ways to treat. And even means of treating for those unable to afford clinical treatment.
- Admit that you are hurt and in pain. Knowing what the issue is, is important in finding a treatment.
- Be honest with yourself and be able to decipher if the problem is something within or outside. I say this because a lot of people have problems stemming from themselves. Yet they need someone else to shift blame to besides themselves.
- Next, know and understand that you are not alone with the issue that you have in life. So many deal with the same problems that you have to bear.
- Find a means of sharing your thoughts of how you feel in life. This is why I blog, write my books, and screenplays. Finding a way to cope with all you have to deal with by expressing yourself and getting it out into the world. Know you will be critiqued, but it’s about the bigger picture.
- Realize that putting yourself out there and excepting yourself removes the power others could potentially have to use your hurt against you.
- From taking back control over yourself and sharing with the world, you have the confidence to persevere. Living your truth is the most powerful realization in the world.
- Continue to persevere, but don’t forget for one moment where you used to be once you get to where your happiness takes you. It’s far too easy to get lost and digress back to those hurt times.
Above all, happiness is such an ambiguous term. What does that really mean? What does healthy living really mean? Some people never smoke and get cancer, while others drink a lot and live to great ages. Some people will have an abundance of wealth and lack satisfaction, while others live middle class and always remain content. Finding your balance is the main focus when living the good life.
My Personal Website: www.faheemjackson.squarespace.com
Instagram Me: @theefaheemjackson
Twitter Me: @2320howe
Tumblr Me: @fjackson44
Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com